Make a Nomination
- Include the name and address of the individual making the nomination.
- Submit a biographical sketch/resume of the nominee.
- Describe the nominee's specific contributions to the community of Cedar Falls.
- Enhance the nomination with two letters of support for the nomination.
- Enhance the nomination with a photo of the nominee.
- Nominations are due by April 20th annually.
Submit materials by mail to:
Cedar Falls Community Foundation
P.O. Box 546
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Or contact Director@cf-communityfoundation.org
Recipients will be selected by an Award Selection Committee made up of members of the Cedar Falls Community Foundation Board plus the Executive Director of the Cedar Fall Historical Society.
Melendy Spirit Award recipients will be announced in local newspapers and newsletters. The award will be presented at the Community Builder Celebration, hosted by the Cedar Falls Community Foundation.