Donors Making a Difference
Donors to the Cedar Falls Community Foundation have had a lasting impact on the social, health, economic, safety, and cultural aspects of the community, building a solid foundation of outstanding community organizations. In the past five years donor funds have supported:
- Cedar Falls Public Library special events, literacy programs for all ages, visiting authors, bus trips, music and craft programs, as well as building renovations and maintenance.
- Exhibits and art shows at the James & Meryl Hearst Center for the Arts.
- Expansion of the honor brick pathway in the Cedar Falls Veterans Park.
- Building renovations and upkeep of the historic Cedar Falls Womans Club.
- Student scholarships for higher education.
- Community Main Street programs.
- River Hills School playground equipment.
- Renovations at Sartori Memorial Hospital.
- Recovery and new exhibits for the Cedar Falls Historical Society's Ice House Museum following the 2008 floods.
- Operating expenses for the Cedar Bend Humane Society.
- Expansion of the Cedar Falls Recreation Center.
- Cedar Falls High School Music Program.
- North Cedar Neighborhood improvement programs.
- Cedar Falls Fire Department safety equipment.
- Expansion of the Falls Aquatic Center.
- Cedar Falls Community Theater projects.
- Playground equipment and boat dock for Big Woods Campground and lake.
- Health initiatives of the Blue Zone Project
- Cedar Falls Pickleball complex
- A Place to Play Park
- Cedar Falls Historical Society Capital Campaign - new building, curatorial space, educational space, exhibition space
What is important to you? How would you like to make a difference?
The Founders Club builds capacity and enables the Cedar Falls Community Foundation to grow in service to Cedar Falls. For information on becoming a member or supporter, please contact CFCF@cfu.net.
|First Name||Last Name|
|Bob & Rosemary||Beach|
|Tom & Sandy||Benak|
|Monte & Rebecca||Berg|
|Charles & Lynn||Blair-Broeker|
|Steve & Julee||Bernard|
|Bill & Kathy||Calhoun|
|Scott & Katherine||Cessna|
|Gary & Carolyn||Chambers|
|Jim & Amy||Coloff|
|Russell & Diane||Curtis|
|Janelle & Randy||Darst|
|David & Jan||Deaver|
|Saul & Joan||Diamond Estate|
|Robert & Mary Beth||Dieter|
|Jacques & Kathy||DuBois|
|Dennis & Jenny||Eslick|
|First National Bank|
|Joe & Melanie||Griffith|
|David & Mary||Kabel|
|Jim & Cynthia||Kenyon|
|Ty & Lynn||Kimble|
|Mark & Barbara||Kittrell|
|Jim & Kathy||Krieg|
|John & Kristie||Lehman|
|Don & Jean||Richardson|
|Paul & Carole||Rider|
|Miller & Sharon||Roskamp|
|Gregory & LeaAnn||Saul|
|Dave & Lisa||Sires|
|Dick and Linda||Smith|
|Troy & Lynn||Smith|
|Tom & Char||Strub|
|Stanton & Cynthia||Sweet|
|First Name||Last Name|
|Daryl & Jan||Andersen|
|Craig & Anita||Johnson|
|Bill & Janet||Kahler|
|Brad & Jen||Leeper|
|Brian & Kim||Sanderman|