Apply for a Grant
To apply for a grant from your fund, please log in here with user name, password, and account code.
Competitive grant funds
The Cedar Falls Community Foundation accepts applications to its competitive funds April-June annually. Application is due by midnight, June 30.
Applicants must be non-profit organizations. Funded projects must benefit the community of Cedar Falls, Iowa. Application portal will be open by April 15.
- Saul & Joan Diamond Arts & History Fund: The purpose of this fund is to stimulate lifelong learning by providing interactive or multi-sensory experiences in the fine arts or the history of Cedar Falls.
- Ella C. Rownd Trust: The purpose of this fund is to support capital projects which will benefit the Cedar Falls community.
The Cedar Falls Community Foundation requires all applicants to follow its grant guidelines. The Cedar Falls Community Foundation reserves the right to deny funding to applicants who fail to follow funding guidelines.
Applicants must create an account in order to submit an application via the on-line grants management portal.
Applying organizations must:
- Demonstrate their tax status 501 (c)(3) to qualify for funding.
- Understand the purpose of each available grant fund. Applicants are required to indicate the grant fund to which they are applying and how their project fits the criteria for grants from that fund.
- Be complete and on time to be considered
- Submit only one project per application
- Demonstrate ability to implement and complete their proposal
- Complete and submit a final report and project photographs, if awarded
Projects must benefit the citizens and community of Cedar Falls, Iowa.